Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants 2019… The Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand is offering the Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants for International Students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
These grants are to encourage
students who are facing financial hardship to continue in their studies at
Postgraduate & Undergraduate
Value of Scholarships:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the trimester they are applying for. E.g. Students who apply for round 1 must be enrolled in trimester 1 of the same year.
- Applicants must have applied or applying for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at Victoria University of Wellington
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Visit the Scholarship Webpage
- Round 1 : 18th February 2019
- Round 2: 10th June 2019
- Round 3: 30th September 2019
It’s always our excitement,
hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns,
please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was
helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends
and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.