Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018… The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 78 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
Applications are invited from suitably
qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women
Start Date: 19/12/18
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more
than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in
- In addition to the above qualification, those
applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for
non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26
ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres
tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language
other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to
enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online
and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you
have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our
share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter,
Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.