Lidya Nigeria Jobs 2018… Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lidya Nigeria Jobs 2018. Eligible candidates are advised to apply before deadline as application submitted before deadline will not be accepted.
Lidya is a financial services platform to
improve access to credit and finance across frontier and emerging markets
starting with Nigeria. Launched in November 2016, with a mission to close that
yawning credit gap, both in Nigeria and across emerging markets where there is
a $2.6 Trillion SME credit gap worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
The Investment Analyst position is responsible for acquiring & managing
clients and assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the
goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses. You will work
closely with the Senior Management team and be fully responsible for:
- Customer Acquisition: Qualification,education, closing and launching relationships with clients across relevant sectors including but not limited to Companies in the eCommerce, Consumer Goods, Healthcare and Financial Services industries.
- Loan Portfolio Growth. Support the evaluation,authorization and approval of loans given to customers including, ensuring that credit appraisals and documentations are completed properly.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing existing client engagements. Managing
and closing current deals with clients, corporate partners, funding partners,
and acquiring new business for Lidya, in particular with Enterprise clients.
- Appraisal of customer loan applications and
approval or rejection of applications within agreed timelines and loan limits.
- Design and implement process for recollection
of disbursed loans including recovery of items pledged as security on
- Managing and assisting in the preparation of
financial models and client marketing presentations.
- Authentication of documentation presented for
all credit applications and ensuring they meet KYC, loan assessment and any
other documentation as required by the Lidya and by the regulators.
- 1 to 3 years+ of experience (preferably
commercial) working with an Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Management
Consulting Firm or in a Business Development Role.
- Working knowledge of the entire underwriting
process from loan application to funds disbursement and collections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting,
Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Investments or a related business
discipline (MBA, CPA, or CFA is a plus).
- Demonstrated experience with managing day to
day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable
experience with customer negotiations.
- Outstanding customer engagement skills and a
passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the
final credit decision.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability
to read and assess both individual and company financial statements –
profitability, cash flow and debt service capacity analysis + projections.
- Ability to properly
identify the key credit risks, and reach a prompt and well thought out credit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you
have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our
share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter,
Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.