Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2018… Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates are advised to apply before deadline as application submitted before deadline will not be accepted.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back Office Core Network Engineer
- Ensure the stability and improve the performance of customer network.
- Maintain network diagrams, design documents, contingency plans etc.
- Keep awareness of new technology trend, practice new tools or technology in the test environment.
- Participate in new technology training and share knowledge with other team members and colleagues .
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver projects including technical proposal output, network design, installation, system commissioning, integration, migration and troubleshooting.
- Work as customer technical interface and build customer relationship.
- Support pre-bidding, find or guide opportunity for sales.
- Respond to network issues rapidly, which may require working outside the official work hours .
- Monitors customer network performance, capacity and availability.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of IP network technology.
- Familiar with Linux and Microsoft Applications.
- Understanding of 3GPP and ITU-T standards.
- Knowledge of Huawei Product is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience.
- In-depth and Hands-on experience in Core Network knowledge of CS, PS, IMS or
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Confident, self-motivated and energetic.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to take initiatives and progressively assume increased responsibilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.