Technology Distributions Limited Jobs 2018… Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Technology Distributions Limited Jobs 2018. Eligible candidates are advised to apply before deadline as application submitted before deadline will not be accepted.
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Agege axis – Lagos
- Ensure timely product distribution, delivery& visibility for the brand within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure maintenance of assigned vehicle and give timely feedback on any mechanical fault detected.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Effect territory coverage and management.
- Prompt feedback to supervisor on market and trade intelligence.
- Ensure promotional items (materials) are issued to the right customers.
- Ensure adherence to redistribution standard
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
Condition of Service
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles with a valid driver’s license and LASRI.
Job Title: HR/Admin Executive
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Maintenance of staff records, files and other confidential correspondences.
- Maintain the document database and help other employees find and retrieve requested documents.
- Ensure that files are properly labelled for ease of identification, storage and retrieval.
Fleet Management and Logistics:
- Assist in organizing office moves and provision of office workstation
- Ensures the retirement of all administrative per diem raised.
- Handling of pool vehicle requests and drivers’ movement schedule
- Process requests for petty cash float and maintain adequate funds for same.
- Disbursement of fuel float for office support services as at when necessary and keep records of same.
- Disbursement of petty cash float to drivers when necessary and keeping records of same.
- Processing of petty cash / fuel float retirement
- Preparation of daily and weekly petty cash / fuel float disbursement
- Supervises the head driver’s activities especially coordination of vehicle requests and maintenance including servicing and repairs
- Fuelling of vehicles, pool car allocation and taxi call-up
- Ensuring availability and readiness of meeting rooms for use for both staff and visitor’s meeting
- Co-ordinate provision of tools, equipment and refreshment required for each meeting
- Liaise with vendors to ensure timely and cost effective provision of resources required for meeting where necessary
- Medical insurance administration (HMO) to staff & their relatives.
- Administers all employee’s start up forms / documentation which includes: guarantors’ bond, ID form etc. Advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals
- Preparation of monthly admin expenses and updating record on new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick i.e staff absenteeism & punctuality etc.
- Liaising with the kitchen personnel on the menu served and hygiene of the kitchen ambience.
- Ensure timely allocation of communication tools such as phones, modem etc. to all staff.
- Receive staff complaint on faulty phones, modem, internet issues and contact and follow up with the vendor (s) to fix it.
- Raise all communication related request to accounts unit as the case may be and follow up till close out.
- Coordinate effectively & efficiently Admin activities, including prompt payment of bills
- Liaising with the Head Office Facility Manager on payment of utility bills, this including PHCN, DSTV, and other bills
- Raise all commercial requests for the department and follow up till close-out.
Preferably a male resident in Lagos (Ikeja, Ketu, Gbagada, Island).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.