Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2018… The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the aptitude test for the Direct Short Service Course 26 enlistment exercise is scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1st December, 2018, at 7:30am.
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for DSSC 26 Aptitude Test.
- Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 26 aptitude test scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1 December 2018 at 0730 (7:30 am).
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
- Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser, and sharpener only)
- Mobile Phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.
Aptitude Test Centres.
The Centres for the aptitude test are:
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi.
- FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- FCT 2 – Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
- Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
- Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
- Rivers State – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
- Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
Click Here to Download List of Successful Candidates (PDF)
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.