WFO Roedl and Partner Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Interns.
WFO Roedl and Partner, WFO Roedl and Partner Recruitment, WFO Roedl and Partner Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Interns is ongoing. See more details below;
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Provide adhoc duties as and when required
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide progress reports to ensure completion within deadlines
- Provide administrative support with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Provide administrative support in accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Provide assistance in balance sheet reconciliation
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess data entry experience
- Good organizational and time management skill
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
- Must be able to deliver high quality services within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks or SAGE
- Previous experience in hotel/Bar management is an added advantage
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Graduate Intern” as the subject title of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th October, 2018.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be contacted.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.