Kimberly-Clark Recruitment for Technical Operator.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operator – Lagos Mill
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations. All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately all unresolved issues must be raised with Asset Leader.
- Follow the correct WSWP and Process Instruction for all tasks performed. Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- Ensure all quality issues are reported and logged on the appropriate documentation.
- Continuous monitoring of EWMA / SPC charts results and coordinating of relevant corrective actions.
- Maintain a “Run to Target” philosophy at all times.
- Ensure all process centerlining check sheets are completed.
- Participates in all changeovers, ensuring they are performed using good run settings and best practices at all times.
- Chairs production meetings to report performance and problems affecting production.
- Maintain and runs the machine in order to achieve the target throughput, yield, and uptime without compromising safety and quality.
- Troubleshoots and documents all reasons for waste and delay during the shift in the shift log book, communicate any outstanding items with recommended action plans.
- Ensures that he has his housekeeping checklists all the time and that the checks are completed.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the area at all times, including all equipment and surrounds. Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy at shift change, handover with the oncoming area operator giving detailed information of machine status.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications
- A Technical Operator perform as part of the shift team to ensure that safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping are maintained to the required standards in an environment of continual improvement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.