Uptitek Recruitment for IT Sales and Marketing Representative.
Uptitek owns and vends ERP systems. At Uptitek, we provide hybrid ERPII systems for our clients. This means, we customise our existing ERP systems to meet the requirements of a wide range of businesses in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales and Marketing Representative
- We are seeking highly skilled, adaptable, and reliable sales and marketing representatives that will help take the company to the next level.
- In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who will plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities.
- You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product (software) and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behaviour.
- Analyses the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Grows and develops customer base by utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow up with customers
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Conducts repetitive contact calls to build relationships and educate customers on the need to use the company’s products
- Digital marketing campaign setups and promotions via various channels
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Established sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Customer base is diverse and new customers are routinely added.
- Both internal and external communications are timely and effective.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field preferably
- Have a valid driver’s licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
Sales and Marketing Skills:
- Maintain professional appearance and communications skills/relations with clients.
- Marketing or Sales experience recommended
- Digital marketing skills – email, search engine, and social media marketing
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to drive
- Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Graphics Design
- Web Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Web Research
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Creative and innovative skills
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or concerns swiftly and professionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to present to individuals and small groups.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th October, 2018.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.