Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment for Web/Application Developer.
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly. Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently we have a client base of over 300,000.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Web/Application Developer
- Responsible for the basic design, development, and ongoing modification of software applications in a moderate environment.
- Experienced using software development platforms such as .Net Framework or Microsoft Dynamics Nav.
- Provide user support for multiple applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher, preferably in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science (minimum of second class lower)
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience building web or mobile applications, preferably with a rapid application development platform.
- Strong application design, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Web Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th September, 2018.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.