Apply for Hobark International Limited Recruitment.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Instrumentation, Controls and Automation Engineer
Req I D: Req-1424
- Review, develop and document the organization’s
- Maintenance philosophies, strategies and procedures
- Develop and update relevant portions of the asset register, listing all equipment, systems and subsystems from process documentation
- Perform Asset Hierarchy Categorization with a list all units of equipment systems, subsystems and maintainable components under each subsystem.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or closely related discipline
- Valid COREN registration and a member of Nigerian Society Engineers (NSE
- Membership of professional association for related discipline (CMRP)
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with Safety Management Systems
- In-depth knowledge of Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Control Systems (PLC), and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) field electrical instruments in an operating facility.
- Automation, Elec./Elect. Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, MS Office, Oil & Gas.
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Req ID: Req-1441
- Prepare wells data sheet and carry out wells offset review
- Design all well trajectories using
- Company approved software such Compass
- Carry out wells detailed design including casing design, mud engineering, hydraulics modelling
- Write all wells Basis of Design documents ensuring compliance with all Company policies
- Prepare wells detailed drilling procedures
- Develop wells AFEs and Support the upkeep of the well cost estimating and tracking system.
- Liaise with specialist contractors and suppliers, such as cement companies or suppliers of drilling fluids
- Prepare an End of Well report for all assigned
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in Well Engineering with an Operator Good knowledge in the use of industry recognised Well Engineering software such as Wellcat, Stresscheck, Drilling Office, WellPlan, Compass.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing to travel to the rig location to observe operations on an as-needed basis.
- Basic understanding of drilling equipment, including top drives, iron roughnecks, pipe handlers, mud pumps, degassers, choke manifolds, BOPs, BOP control units, and other equipment is preferred.
- Offset Wells, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, well cost estimating.
Job Title: Completions/Welltest Engineer
Req ID: 1442
- Maintain an End of Well report document and update throughout the well life cycle.
- Identify and evaluate appropriate offset wells. Lead internal completions well design reviews and risk assessments for assigned wells
- Develop well completions designs and AFEs for assigned wells.
- Monitor well costs on a daily basis. Ensure final well costs in Company Wells Reporting database such as Open Wells
- Lead actual well completions and Well testing planning and design working with subsurface multi-disciplinary team
- Prepare all wells completions and well testing Basis of Design documents ensuring compliance with all Company policies
- Provide technical assurance for all contractor supplied completions equipment
- Provides rig site supervision for all completions and well testing activity
- Carry out detailed completions engineering for all wells and write detailed completions/well testing procedures
- Support tender process for the provision of 3rd party services for completions engineering
- Design, specification and procurement of all completions engineering hardware
- Ensure that all completions engineering lessons learnt are documented, shared and included in subsequent wells completion programmes.
- Minimum 10+ (5 of this must include well test operations) years of relevant work experience in Well
- Completions Engineering with an Operator
- Good knowledge in the use of industry recognised Well
- Engineering software such as Wellcat, WellPlan Demonstrate commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental performance, his/her behaviour is influential to others in the organization
- Strong knowledge of wells completion techniques and new technology
- Offset Wells, Well Test Operation, Well Completion, Well Design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.