Cousant Technologies Recruitment for Sales Interns.
Cousant is an outsourcing service that connects your great ideas to trusted and highly vetted Software developers, UI/UX Designers and IT Support staff. Our service is ideal for all sizes of organisations from startups to large corporations that need competent Plug N Play engineers on their team without going through the hassle of recruitment, payroll, pensions and bonuses.
All our people go through a rigorous assessment process to ensure you only get to work with the best of the best in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior management about marketplace activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients through regular meetings and obtain further sales/business development opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the tech resource needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of clients, opportunities, submission of proposals and other contract documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Experience required: Entry Level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th September, 2018.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.