Apply for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: System Engineer
- The Network Engineer/ Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture.
- This individual will also be responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Perform a combination of security design and implementation work, as well as security testing and implementation of new products or enhancements to current products.
- Follow project management methodology and demonstrate best-practices in network documentation as required.
- Manage all client situations in a professional and courteous business manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, while timely keeping the customer abreast of expectations, problem status and completion.
- Coordinate, and monitor log analysis for our managed services offerings, to ensure customer policy and security requirements are met.
- Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
- Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, SIEM, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network component policies.
Job Title: IT Officer
Report To: IT Manager
- Provide comprehensive support to the IT Manager in project execution and closure.
- Perform resolution of IT related hardware, software and network issues within AES.
- Assist in the receipt of IT related hardware, software and network issues.
- Analyse and/or resolve hardware, software, and application problems.
- Participate in IT project planning and execution.
- Gather information necessary for service performance evaluation against IT Unit Core Business objectives.
- Analyse, detects, identifies and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Maintain up-to-date record on Network infrastructure.
- Maintain up-to-date IT asset database.
- Create and maintain activity log report indicating problem and solution.
- Rotation of backup tapes.
- Prepare and submit periodic activity/ reports to the IT Manager.
- Resolve IT Projects related issues and attend to service requests from employees within AES divisions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the IT Project Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in relevant Discipline.
- Possession of relevant IT Certification.
- Minimum three (3) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- Business Application Knowledge.
- User Support & Maintenance.
- Cisco Core Manager Application.
- Firewall Security.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication.
- Customer Focused.
- Ownership Mind-set.
- Team Spirit.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Developing the business side of the company, improving its markets position and maximising profit. Being customer obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Analysis of possible business models and ideas.
- Intimate knowledge of the diagnostic business terrain.
- Analysis of the potential of business ideas.
- Monitoring of the market situation.
- Competition monitoring.
- Identifying, qualifying and seeking out new opportunities on the market.
- Identification of strategic targets and market niches.
- Market research and identifying potential clients.
- Development of new business fields.
- Creating and developing sales and marketing strategies.
- Building relationships with new clients and maintaining relationships with current clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and current business partners.
- Working closely with other managers and departments.
- Monitoring of long-term projects.
- Contract negotiations and concluding contracts.
- Strategic advice and support of partners, in particular, proactive development of appropriate solutions.
- Strategic and operational development of existing activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Relationship Building.
- An Eye for the Innovative.
- Fact Based Decision Making.
- Analysing Competitive Environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Business Intelligence.
- Research & Strategy.
- Negotiation & Diplomacy.
- High Level Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Service Officer (Female)
- We are seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated front office worker to join our growing company. In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
- You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.).
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations.
- Inventory the stock of office supplies and order what is needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Business Administration or related field.
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position.
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment.
- Excellent typing skills with experience taking dictations a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities.
Job Title: Human Resource and Admin Manager
- To act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, reception, work schedules, preventative and corrective maintenance, office supplies and transportation.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Participates in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company corporate office.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with the Nigerian labour Law.
- Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential and deliver consistently high performance standards.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in human resources management and administrative affairs.
- Analytical and Critical thinking.
- Relationship building.
- Strong work ethics, teachable.
- Versatile & Organised.
- Discrete and Ethical.
- Conflict Management and Problem solving.
Job Title: Quality Manager
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 15189, and regulatory/legal requirements
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Develop SOPs, policies & protocols for different departments as per ISO 15189 standards.
- Conduct quality audits on a quarterly basis.
- Monitoring of quality standards as prescribed by the accreditation bodies.
- Abide by the accreditation standards.
- Formulate the KPIs for the departments.
- Conducting and monitoring the meetings.
- Participate in periodical internal job audits in the lab.
- Ensure patient safety throughout the organization.
- Maintaining SOPs, Quality manual and record formats for the laboratory.
- Implementation of Quality Standard.
- Implementation of the hospital’s program for quality improvement and patient safety and manage the activities needed to carry out an effective program of continuous quality improvement and patient safety within the hospital.
- Quality Management System.
- Ensure implementation of clinical audit calendar.
- Create a planned meeting approach to engage personnel in driving quality measures.
- Publish Monthly Laboratory Quality dashboard and review Action Plans.
- Prepare the formal ISO 15189 Submission Report for assessment with validated supporting data.
- Ensure Laboratory personnel are well trained on clinical quality and infection control.
- Create a culture of Patient Safety through internal communication, workshops and seminars.
- To conduct facility rounds with team members on infrastructure and safety related issues.
- Implementation of corrective actions on observations in accordance with the quality and the safety policy of the laboratory.
- Determination of the training needs & organize the same for the technicians.
- To conduct gap analysis for implementation of ISO standards.
- Coordinate and implement quality initiatives in the laboratory.
- Should be responsible for new accreditations/certifications to improve the standards of the Laboratory.
Candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or other Physical Sciences and 8+ years’ experience
- 3+ years of experience providing managerial support for QA laboratory services.
- Knowledge of laboratory and safety regulations including ISO, and MLSN standards.
- Active certification by one or more recognized laboratory professional organizations.
- Experience with LIMS systems and their use in analytical laboratories.
- Evidence of completion of or exemption from the N.Y.S.C.
- Strong work ethics.
- Attention to details.
- Inquisitive mind.
- Leadership .
- Problem solving and Clinical decision-making skills.
- Good time management and Organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Title: Channel Service Manager
Basic Function of Job
- The channel service manager is the service owner for channel partner, who designs and optimizes the channel service strategy of enterprise business group, coordinates internal and external resources, conducts channel service partner development, management and relationship maintenance, and ensure that market, sales and delivery targets are attained.
- In general, this role is the owner of building and maintaining the channel service partner economy system.
- Channel service business investigation, target and business design;
- Channel service partner choose and partner Eco-system maintenance;
- Channel service pre-sales project support, include motivate and train channel partners on service portfolio with a focus on services renewals and pipeline management.
- Channel partner service sales authorization management, partner service performance evaluation and partner incentive management.
- Meet with manager/director/CXO level of customer’s management teams
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate
- 3-10 years’ enterprise industry sales experience
- A strong interest in sales along with good communication and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to identify and use resources to achieve deliverables needed.
- Ability to read, understand bidding documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Past experience in channel sales manager
- Strong channel management knowledge and skills with best practices around channel recruitment, channel enablement.
Job Title: Deputy General Manager (Finance)
Finance Reporting Line: Reports to the GM, Finance Ops
Responsible for supervision of the teams that prepare:
- Management Accounts and reports in some of the affiliates, Funds management, general ledger, fixed assets and revenue assurance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Strong back-ground in IFRS and its applications with ability to advise on new standards and perform adequate gap analysis between old and new.
- Review of Group reports and ensure they are fully compliant with IFRS along with requisite analysis. Ensure Internal Controls are in place to ensure assets of the Organization are well secured and properly maintained.
- Ensure Polices are in place and reviewed; team members are adhering to them to ensure adequate process work flow.
- Work with the team to develop financial goals and objectives and give them the appropriate tools to adhere by them.
- Ensure timely preparation of accurate monthly Management Accounts.
- Reports to the General Manager, Finance
- Job holder will liaise on a day-to-day basis with other the management team, other groups/departments; Technical, Project Management, Marketing Strategy, Administration etc., on financial issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any financial courses.
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Possession of ICAN or its equivalent is most.
- Minimum of ten (15) years of relevant experience in Account/ finance roles, with at least five (8) years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Advanced IFRS knowledge
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Research & writing skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Solution-minded Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in AX Dynamics or its equivalent accounts’ software Demands of the Job:
- Have regular updates on financial management issues and cash management strategies.
- Keep abreast on International Accounting Standards.
- Able and willing to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Able to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organizations and audiences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 3pm ; 28th September, 2018.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.