Oliveserah Business and Academic Concepts Recruitment for Volunteer Virtual Researcher.
OSBAC is a socio-economic and strategic research firm providing topnotch intelligence to private and public sector organizations towards achieving efficiency, high standard performance and sustainability. Our vision is to emerge as the leading research solution provider in Africa.
We are currently championing a developmental research project as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility. The overall aim of the project is to promote electronic governance (eGovernment) in Nigeria.
In line of our current project, applications are invited for:
Job Title: Volunteer Virtual Researcher
Job Code: VVR2018
Engagement Type: Volunteer
- You will be assessing the electronic platforms (Website and Social Media Pages) of some selected public sector organizations using a standard QUEMDA Questionnaire.
- You will also be required to run some vital checks such as SEO, Mobile Optimization (MO) and Desktop Optimization (DO) on the selected organization’s website. After critical assessment, you will have to enter a score based on defined parameters on a customized Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet which we will provide.
Eligible volunteers must:
- Possess an efficient internet enabled device (preferably, a Laptop) and internet connectivity.
- Be able to send and monitor email.
- Have an active Whatsapp Account.
- Be a graduate of any accredited university in Nigeria.
- Be an IT Savvy Person (should understand the meaning of web page, home page, menu, Facebook Page, Facebook Page Info, Twitter Handle, etc. and be able to comment on them)
- Be able to enter data accurately on Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet accurately.
- Interested volunteers should note that this research exercise is to run from 22nd – 27th of September, 2018.
- All relevant information and clarification will be presented to the shortlisted volunteers.
- Volunteers will not be paid but issued a letter of commendation upon satisfactory execution of the project.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a 1 paged document, addressing the following requirements and providing answers to the question:
- Full Name
- Highest Educational Qualification
- Phone Number
- Whatsapp Phone Number (if different from phone number)
- Current Status of Internet/Data Subscription: Active or Inactive
- Type of Internet Device: Mobile, Laptop, etc.
- What is eGovernment?
- What is online Presence?
- What is a Website Link?
- What is Website Navigation?
- What is automated mail response?
- What would you consider to be a comprehensive website?
Kindly send the one paged Microsoft word document as an attachment to: email@example.com quoting the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2018.
- Applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.