Bemil Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Patrol Inspector.
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Inspector
- Ensures that post orders are strictly followed
- Ensures that operational motorcycles and other equipment are in good condition
- Inspects all documents/logs kept at various beats to ensure proper documentation
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Area Manager or the Management.
- Ensures daily and periodic patrol of all beats assigned to him for proper supervision
- Participates in planning, development, and management of security services through the gathering of information from members of the guard force
- Ensures that the Guards’ behavior is in consonance with the company rules and regulations and reporting violation for punishment
- Must be resident in Abuja and familiar with it terrain
- Must be able to ride motorcycle.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to speak audibly and fluently
- Must have security experience
Attractive, Pension, HMO and other benefit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Patrol Inspector’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th September, 2018.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.