Apply for Coscharis Group Recruitment.
Coscharis Group is a reputable conglomerate with interests in various sectors of the economy which include Automobile, ICT, Logistics, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Properties, Health amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Support on the Recruitment, Selection and Placement, ensure compliance with HR policies and procedure;
- Oversee employees’ safety, welfare wellness and health;
- Support on Compensation and Benefits;
- Liaise with relevant government establishments amongst others.
- Sc in any of the Humanities/Social Sciences courses plus membership of CIPM with three to five years hands-on experience in HR.
Job Title: Truck Specialist Sales Executive
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Successful candidate must be able to sell and promote sales of trucks in line with all aspect of dealership and manufacturer trading polices;
- Prepare to receive and process new customer enquires; create and maintain a positive customer-friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and presentation of the showroom;
- Guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all the vehicles within the product range amongst others.
- At least minimum of a First Degree in relevant field plus hands-on experience of about five years in the sales of trucks
- Must have strong presentation skills;
- Possess excellent communication skills coupled with drive and determination;
- Must have proven truck and special vehicle sales professional experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the truck and special vehicle market.
Job Title: Truck Specialist Sales Manager
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Ideal candidate for this position must be able to develop and manage truck sales as well as high profile key clients within Nigerian Automobile Industry;
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market;
- Work collaboratively with sales team to assess current projections;
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals;
- Meet general sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, initiating corrective actions;
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and activities for different regions in Nigeria in support of annual objectives;
- Maintain and expand customer base by advocating National sales, building and maintaining rapport with high profile clients and decision makers;
- Monitor competitor activity and identify opportunities in the Nigerian Automobile market, negotiating sales deals and closing deals.
- Minimum of a First Degree in relevant field plus hands-on experience of about 10 years experience in truck sales
- Strong sales and presentation skills;
- Analytical mind; ability to determine solution for customers;
- Excellent knowledge of fleet sales; good interpersonal skills;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills, must have ownership approach.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV’s (in word format) to: email@example.com Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover note/mail.
Application Deadline 27th September, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.