Apply for Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited Recruitment.
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings (formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited), is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are looking for a graphics designer for our Scooper News platform. The graphics designer is responsible for the look and feel of marketing, content, media, and branding associated within the Scooper News Platform.
- To provide creatives for use across a range of online and offline platforms.
- Design pixel perfect experiences for Mobile, TV, Web and Tablet.
- Manage all designs of client proposal templates from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Work with the team on matters pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Liaise with external printers & vendors on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality possible.
- Find albums/singles metadata (artwork, genre, artist bio, lyrics, etc.) on the Internet for Content upload
- Create artwork based on system requirements.
Required Qualifications and Attributes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant subject.
- At least 2-3 years of design experience at a digital or media company
- Proficiency in Graphic Design software such as CorelDraw & Adobe Photoshop
- Experience designing for mobile is a plus
- Proficiency in Video editing is a plus
- A first degree in a creative course is an added advantage.
Required Attributes and Competences
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Graphic Design Skills
- Social Media Skills
- Internet Research skills
- Good communication skills
- Video Editing Skills is a plus
Job Title: Legal Officer
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Legal Advisory/Contractual Agreements/Litigation and Police Related Matters:
- Prepare and review of simple letters and contracts on behalf of the Company;
- Liaise with company lawyers in the drafting of contracts, review of contracts and preparation of court case files
- Oversee lawsuits, act as chief litigator. Attend to court cases on behalf of company
- Liaise with company lawyers in all court matters
- Participate in the development of policies and regulations relating to our company
Regulatory & Compliance Responsibilities:
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork
- Carry out NCC Type Approval Registrations of company’s mobile phones;
- Carry out SON Products registrations of the Company’s products;
- Keep records of and notify all Business Units of the progress of Type Approval Registrations and SON Product registrations;
- Follow up on Company’s Intellectual Property Registrations;
- Follow up on lottery related matters on behalf of the Company;
- Follow up on other industry related compliance requirements
- Taking of meeting minutes and preparation of reports to management
- Maintain a good record of contracts, MOUs and Legal documents
- Maintain all records and documentations of the legal department;
- Carry out other functions as may be assigned.
- Manage the legal budget to get the most services for the least money
- Be conscious of the needs of the company’s management
- Stay informed about what is going on at the company
- Understand the business and the industry
- Stay proactive
- Handle internal and external legal concerns
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Law from a good university
- Between 3-5 years post call work experience.
Required Qualities and Attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good judgement
- Must not be older than 32 Years old as at December 2018.
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications.
- Strong understanding of corporate law and procedures will be a bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Design Portforlio to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the email.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.