Catherine Kelly Services Limited Recruitment for Business Development Manager.
Catherine Kelly Services Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Management of Business Development:
- Developing and pursing new business opportunities for the Company in the West African Petroleum and Maritime sectors
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with government so as to ensure that relevant government agencies are informed of the Company’s plans and services and that the Company is operating in-line with government laws, regulations and best practices
- Creating and maintaining a detailed business model for the company – including actual and projected performance, with metrics for ROI (candidate will need advanced excel modelling skills)
- Head of Department, with corporate responsibilities to manage the Department and represent the Company in-line with Company polices and so as to help ensure the Company attains and maintains operational excellence
Business Development Process / Pipeline:
- Develop and maintain client and project target list
- Define clear strategies and schedules for achieving set targets
- Ensure prequalification of the Company with existing and potential customers, government agencies to enable Company to be in a position to bid for projects within its sphere of capabilities
- Carry out risk identification, profit potential and analysis for each business target
- Manage tender submissions, including liaison with Operations, Planning and Development, Facilities, Administration and Finance on submission of bid documents.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the
- Company to develop capabilities in areas that will give it strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased and repeat business
- Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide new opportunities for the Company
- Interact with Managers in Client and potential client organisations, professionally and socially, to maintain relationships with Clients and potential clients.
- Ensure that clients have a 24/7 access to a Company Account Manager
- Ensure that client and potential enquiries are screened and channelled to the correct Department and responded to
- Ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between the Company and the client and between Departments in the Company
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues
- Ensure timely and regular collection of Client feedback
- The Employee will be required to provide assistance to the Company in a wide range of areas, in line with the Employee’s field of experience/expertise
- The Employee may also be required to perform duties not directly related to his/her area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities
- Conduct himself/herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Company and also sets an example for the other employees
- Mandatory: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from highly ranked business school which they attended on campus Optional but preferred: Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 8 – 12 years experience in Business Development function.
- Experience in Fabrication and Marine sectors, including international experience dealing with global clients
- Exceptional market and customer awareness and presentation skills
- Knowledge of fabrication, maritime, oil and gas industries markets and companies
- Legal and commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in contracts and tenders
- Excellent networking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and skills in financial modelling and development of business models and plans, with focus on significant financial analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.