Ventoven Limited Recruitment For Graduate Interns.
Ventoven is a shared services company, focused on offering top notch Human Resource Services, Procurement, IT Support and Accounting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs and Communications Intern
- Our Client manages a community that is created to provide support to founders, innovators and radicals.
- You will be responsible for curating content for the FIR community. You will be responsible for designing and executing initiatives and programs that would support and grow the FIR community.
- The programs and communications intern must be a creative and out of the box thinker who is keen on providing value. You must enjoy engaging with people. You must be a great writer and story teller.
Skills & Requirements
Ideal candidate has:
- Great writting skills
- Social media savy
- Great people skills
- Is passionate about providing value and self growth
- Graduate degree or its equivalent
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 20th September, 2018.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our client is a Facility Management Company, focused on providing home and office owners and busy professionals with effective facility and handyman service.
- The Company understands the inconvenience that comes with dealing with a faulty equipment like a bad air condition in the middle of a meeting, or a leaking pipe, or even continuous facility failure due to poor systems.
- These interruptions and hassle distract people from their work, family and personal time.
- The Company’s job is to take care of these tough things in a professional and timely manner, allowing their clients to focus on the important things.
They are looking to engage the services of a Business Development executive who is driven and motivated to carry out the following:
- You will be responsible for creating and executing business, marketing and sales plans.
- You will be responsible for creating a thriving sales funnel and generating leads with good conversions.
- You will be responsible for building and nurturing business relationships for the Company.
Skills & Requirements
The choice candidate must be:
- Great at communicating and establishing relationships.
- Great at creating business plans, strategies and sales pitches.
- Good at creating proposals and delivering engaging and compelling presentations.
- Must also be good at managing social media communications.
- A University Degree or its equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in sales, marketing or business development.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2018.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.