JMP Global Resources Limited Recruitment for Grant Processing Officer.
JMP Global Resources Limited is an enterprise development and project management firm with keen interest in facilitating organizational growth and development. We pursue our objectives through our sound policies, application of dynamic management strategies, recruitment of competent professionals and establishment of partnerships with reputable institutions, training institutes and firms around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grant Processing Officer
- The Grant Processing Officer will report directly to the Managing Director. The grant processing officer will be responsible for souring for grant from international agencies, understands the relationship between donors and implementing agencies
- Also he/she must have worked in this capacity in a USAID or DFID sponsored project
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- Keeping management informed about the progress of grant application
- Supporting a caseload of grant entries and monitoring progress
- Giving presentations to various grant schemes.
- Sourcing and preparing all grant applications to meet funding criteria
- Advising on grant applications
- Giving information and recommendations to the decision-making panel
- Information gathering
- Analyze complex information and figures
- IT and administrative skills
- Basic accounting and budget management
- Database administration
- Project management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th September, 2018.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.