Apply Now: GDM Group Job Vacancies 2018.
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Creative Executive
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Creative Executive who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- Applicant will be required to generate strategies that will grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Proven working experience as brand strategist
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Sc degree in Marketing, Mass-communication or a related field
- 1-3 years relevant experience working in the advertising, marketing or design sectors.
- Skills and personal qualities
- Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts
- Have good analytical skills
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to manage different projects at the same time
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have good presentation skills.
Job Title: Project Lead (Marketing Operations Specialist)
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop relevant research reports/ insights to drive lead generation & content marketing activities.
- To project manage outsourced research projects.
- Drive all research and market intelligence initiatives for the unit.
- Drive management and lead generation activities.
- Provide consulting and interpretation of market and consumer/customer research data to the organization.
- Business development, costing, budgeting and general project set-up
- Client management on projects
- Collating & analyzing of consumer data.
- Collating, analyzing & presentation of weekly reports.
- Training, monitoring & supervising field agents.
- Sales and direct market storm
- General Merchandizing and Sales logistics
- Open Market, Neighborhood, Instore and Modern Trade Activation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years proven experience in Advertising and Experiential Sales
- Marketing analytics, evaluations & opportunities sizing.
- Research Analysis
- Insights Articulation
- Project Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th September, 2018.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from our audience. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below;
Hope this article was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relations from facebook, twitter, Whatsapp or Google +
Career Province Team.